The 'I've been removed from the Official League' League

Stiss

Seeing as some members seem to think that having a United player in your side means you don't support City (well it was breaking a rule, a dumb rule though) I want to know would it be worth setting up our own league for people removed or just for City fans who can admit that some United players are half and decent and are beneficial to Fantasy Football teams.

Hands up, if there's enough members we can make one! I don't mind making it, just want to see how many teams we could get.

Viva La Resistance.

Stiss said:
Seeing as some members seem to think that having a United player in your side means you don't support City (well it was breaking a rule, a dumb rule though) I want to know would it be worth setting up our own league for people removed or just for City fans who can admit that some United players are half and decent and are beneficial to Fantasy Football teams.

Hands up, if there's enough members we can make one! I don't mind making it, just want to see how many teams we could get.

Viva La Resistance.

I have a few rags in mate, like you theres no pint in entering the bluemoon one because i do have other leagues im in aswell and if Nani of Rooney are on fire im going to have them in my side.

Stiss said:

Viva La Resistance.

Didsbury Dave should be your first signing

Well I'm of two minds to set one up halfway through a season. It's on for next season though for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.