The Last Jedi

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Blue Maverick, 10 Oct 2017.

1. Thekinkygoat

Thekinkygoat

She'd done her scenes for episode 8, they've confirmed they won't use cut footage or CGI for episode 9 so I'm sure you can draw your own conclusions.

2. Manc in London

Manc in London

Indeed. Clear misdirection re Rey and Kylo Ren.

Have a feeling that Luke's hand coming out of the fire will be something that happened pre Force Awakens.

3. aguerrrroooooooooooo

aguerrrroooooooooooo

Looks good but I imagine there's a considerable amount of misdirection in the trailer

4. Henkeman

Henkeman

Ah. Yes, indeed. Thanks to both who answered.

5. City_Sean

City_Sean

Yeah I'm assuming it's when Kylo and the Knights of Ren destroyed the Jedi temple.

6. Manc in London

Manc in London

My thoughts too. Could be Luke going back to fetch something important and then it collapses.

I can't wait to watch. If Luke ends up grouchy and feeble like Yoda in ESB, i'll be very disappointed. I want him kicking arse. He's the son of the chosen one for goodness sake.

7. Blue Maverick

Blue Maverick

Nah Luke is the chosen one he brought balance by defeating Vader and the emperor or then again it could be Rey

8. stone81

stone81

i hope it is a misleading trailer or it gives the whole story in bullet points! its been bothering me since i saw it yesterday that i may well have just seen the whole film! Also whats with the cuddly thing next to Chewy making lovable noises?? Not another Jar-Jar, please god no!!

9. Manc in London

Manc in London

Anakin is the chosen one surely. After all, he brought an end to the Sith by killing Palpatine. :) I guess clarification of Rey's back story may shed some light on the whole thing.

There are so many out-there theories about the chosen one.

10. MaccBlueSS115

MaccBlueSS115

Been looking at some of the theories for the plot of 'The Last Jedi' and how the whole saga ties in. All i'll say is that order 66 seems to have been a lot sinister than originally portrayed...