The Last Jedi

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Blue Maverick, 10 Oct 2017.

1. MaccBlueSS115

MaccBlueSS115

Hahah if these plot rumours are true (and they come from supposedly good sources) Disney/Lucas Arts have genuinely created an incredible story line which will also lead to more films/TV series in the future.

2. Blue Maverick

Blue Maverick

You are dead to me ha ha

3. talkativesprout

talkativesprout

Watched some stuff yesterday after reading this thread. Some of it related to "balance" to the Force, The Prophecy, sort of thing. No yin without yang was a bit of a theme.

Interestingly (at least to me) was the concept of Luke not being in favour of the Jedi way, As their fight with the darkside would always create an imbalance in the Force.

One thing from Starwars is what do Jedi believe they turn into when they are struck down. Obi Wan's famous line against Darth Vader and a deleted scene with Yoda waffling on about "More powerful than any JEDI could ever imagine.

4. Manc in London

Manc in London

First letter of each of the following:

Sith
    No
    One
    Knew
    Existed

5. Manc in London

Manc in London

There are rumours that he is Plaegus (sp?) - Palpatine's master.

6. City_Sean

City_Sean

Yeah. This is how I see it going. I'm hoping it's a lot darker than the Force Awakens which was a little safe.

7. MaccBlueSS115

MaccBlueSS115

He could be, and Palpatine does mention him in episode 2/3 so we know that Darth Plaegus is genuine cannon. Also, from what Palpatine told Anekin about Darth Plaegus it kind of fits in with what Snoke is all about in the new films.

8. Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Gilluminati Slayer
    Me'sa tell ya, it'sa Jar Jar Binks mudafukas.

9. Blue Maverick

Blue Maverick

In that story though Palapatine said he killed him, however if he could cheat death then maybe it is him.

10. nico1

nico1

Utter shite. Won’t be wasting my money. What are the chances they will blow another Death Star up?
    Only film that stands up since Return of the Jedi is Rogue One. The rest are over CGI’d unimaginative yawn fests