"The Last Word"

AND its funny how even on MOTD, the penalty appeal whee Tevez was pulled down has gone missing(I dont know wether it could/should have been/not been a penalty as ive not seen it again).
AND i dont know how Andy Gray can criticise so many players and teams, i dont know alot about him but from what ive heard he was nothing more than an average player, but the way he talks you would have thought he was Zidane or Pele of the past

BlueTG said:
AND its funny how even on MOTD, the penalty appeal whee Tevez was pulled down has gone missing(I dont know wether it could/should have been/not been a penalty as ive not seen it again).
AND i dont know how Andy Gray can criticise so many players and teams, i dont know alot about him but from what ive heard he was nothing more than an average player, but the way he talks you would have thought he was Zidane or Pele of the past

He was very good in 1985. He was a lot better than average to be fair.

Fucking Alan Green is even worse. I'm surprised Sky haven't tried to poach him from the BBC, seeing as how he's an odious fat fornicator and a deluded fuckweed.

Corky said:
BlueTG said:

He was very good in 1985. He was a lot better than average to be fair.
Fair enough mate, i wasnt born in 85, but ive often asked about him and have only got quotes such as 'he wasnt brilliant' or 'wasnt anything special'. Sorry if my point is invalid :)

I guess they've got to fill the time somehow but why no mention of the corner that never was??

Also, as an aside, did they mention anything about the blatant dive by Gerrard (yellow card if ever there was one, cheating tw@t) which resulted in no coverage whatsoever elsewhere???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.