The League of Gentlemen

Clubber

Under your bed, playing Monopoly with the Bogeyman
Watching it again. One of the best programs ever. From the "special stuff" too papa Lazarou, it is piss funny and acted out brilliantly. Last series wasn't as funny as the first 2, and seemed more serious, but it is still head and shoulders above most of the things out now.

ooh you cheeky swine. i was just about to log off 'til i saw this.

i give you pauline :
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNiqrwelzmI&feature=related[/youtube]

"you can shout out as many jobs as you like ross, you're never gonna get one yo worthless, dole scum"

Brilliant. I have every episode saved to my hd.

So many cleverly portrayed charactors its hard to chose favs but Papa Lzarou stands out to me.

Has anyone seen the film - I think its called apocolypse?

before the derby i went down to a local pub to pick up a leg of lamb and some gammon steaks direct from the slaughterhouse

i went in (me and my mate, nathan) and it was there on a pub table, surrounded by cheap pints of samuel smiths lager

this was real

i got accosted by some woman with a false hip. gammon was lovely though.

A suoerb series. They will be revered as much as monty pyton.

I remember the first time I watched it, I was only about 10 and it scared the living shit out of me.

Having re-watched it in my late teens, I fucking loved it.

I remember seeing a bus go past at about 7am when I was on my way to school once (before it had started its route) and instead of saying "000 Not In Service" or summat like that, the driver for a laugh had "13 Royston Vasey". Made me larf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.