The Lions in New Zealand thread for the 2017 tour.

Fucking impossible to turnover the ABs as they are allowed to lie on the ball or come in the side at the faintest whiff of pressure

There's barely been an authentic backs move from the Lions, partly because they haven't had the ball. Not sure what Sexton will do to change that.
All the Lions chances have come from their own half and line breaks by 13, 14, 15

There's barely been an authentic backs move from the Lions, partly because they haven't had the ball. Not sure what Sexton will do to change that.
All the Lions chances have come from their own half and line breaks by 13, 14, 15
Our pack has been well beaten today and the ref ignoring the laws just makes a mockery of it

The refereeing interpretations of Northern and Southern hemisphere are poles apart.

Congrats to NZ, they deserved the win.
A proper ref would have resulted in a very different game though, he reffed the sides very differently and if i was being honest i'd go as far to say that he deliberately made sure of the correct result for his SH masters and only gave the Lions decisions once the result was ensured.

Congrats to NZ, they deserved the win.
A proper ref would have resulted in a very different game though, he reffed the sides very differently and if i was being honest i'd go as far to say that he deliberately made sure of the correct result for his SH masters and only gave the Lions decisions once the result was ensured.
Agree with that, I was surprised that our commentators didn't make more of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.