The Media Against Pep?

I tend not to get upset about negative press written and spoken about the club. It's easy enough to do if you want to come and join me in this paradise of blissful ignorance.

Instead of getting worked up into a lather by no marks who waffle constant utter bollocks, here are the keys to utopia....don't read it, don't watch it. You're welcome.
Too many people on here love it. Then they run on here full of indignation to tell everybody.

I don't think they hate City the club, or us the fans I think they hate our owners, who they are , what they are with a huge dollop of jealousy as to how wealthy they are.

I don't think they hate City as such.
I think they're against City because we threaten/harm their chosen ones.

Ashton always has a sneer at us on his tinpot show.
They'll allow the best tweets to the show to appear on screen will they?

......Peps a fraud......stealing a living apparently....according to last weeks tweets

Whilst Willem Defoe was busy sucking Mourinhos cock the southern poncy haired twat

This bastard never says anything good about city

Pep Guardiola is "in deep trouble" at Manchester City, according to RTÉ soccer pundit Eamon Dunphy.

Speaking on RTÉ' 2fm's Game On, Dunphy said that the Spaniard's side were "an embarrassment" in Sunday's 4-0 defeat at the hands of Everton.

Following that defeat at Goodison Park, Guardiola admitted that the league title may be out of City's grasp this season as they battle it out for a place in the top four.

Dunphy pointed out that for the second time in little over a month Man City conceded four goals away from home in the Premier League.

"They were an embarrassment against Everton and they were an embarrassment when they played Leicester as well.

"For any coach to see his team taken apart like that, by pretty ordinary sides, its deeply embarrassing. He’s in deep trouble."

"He doesn't believe in defence? What the hell is he talking about?"

City have struggled defensively this season and Dunphy claimed Guardiola lacks the pragmatism of his long-time rival Jose Mourinho.

Mourinho's Manchester United side were accused of reverting to long-ball tactics in their bid to salvage a point against Liverpool at Old Trafford.

However, Dunphy pointed out that unlike Guardiola, the Portuguese manager "will do what it takes to get a result, and he did what he needed to do yesterday."

Guardiola has repeatedly defended his methods since taking charge at the Etihad, but the RTÉ pundit said he isn't "going to be hanging around the Premier League very long" as he "can't set them up to defend properly."

Dunphy said: "He doesn't believe in defence? What the hell is he talking about?

"Last week he said he might give up coaching. 'I don't coach defence' - well, go and work in an office then."

The former Barcelona and Bayern Munich manager arrived in Manchester with a highly-decorated CV, but Dunphy added that it is "becoming clear that he is a fraud".

"He thinks that he reinvented football when he was at Barcelona and he didn’t.

"He got a ready-made team with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta at their peak and he did brilliantly with them, but he didn’t do much with Munich that hadn’t been done before.

"The year before he went to Munich they won the treble – including the Champions League – with Jupp Heynckes."

This bastard never says anything good about city

Pep Guardiola is "in deep trouble" at Manchester City, according to RTÉ soccer pundit Eamon Dunphy.

Speaking on RTÉ' 2fm's Game On, Dunphy said that the Spaniard's side were "an embarrassment" in Sunday's 4-0 defeat at the hands of Everton.

Following that defeat at Goodison Park, Guardiola admitted that the league title may be out of City's grasp this season as they battle it out for a place in the top four.

Dunphy pointed out that for the second time in little over a month Man City conceded four goals away from home in the Premier League.

"They were an embarrassment against Everton and they were an embarrassment when they played Leicester as well.

"For any coach to see his team taken apart like that, by pretty ordinary sides, its deeply embarrassing. He’s in deep trouble."

"He doesn't believe in defence? What the hell is he talking about?"

City have struggled defensively this season and Dunphy claimed Guardiola lacks the pragmatism of his long-time rival Jose Mourinho.

Mourinho's Manchester United side were accused of reverting to long-ball tactics in their bid to salvage a point against Liverpool at Old Trafford.

However, Dunphy pointed out that unlike Guardiola, the Portuguese manager "will do what it takes to get a result, and he did what he needed to do yesterday."

Guardiola has repeatedly defended his methods since taking charge at the Etihad, but the RTÉ pundit said he isn't "going to be hanging around the Premier League very long" as he "can't set them up to defend properly."

Dunphy said: "He doesn't believe in defence? What the hell is he talking about?

"Last week he said he might give up coaching. 'I don't coach defence' - well, go and work in an office then."

The former Barcelona and Bayern Munich manager arrived in Manchester with a highly-decorated CV, but Dunphy added that it is "becoming clear that he is a fraud".

"He thinks that he reinvented football when he was at Barcelona and he didn’t.

"He got a ready-made team with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta at their peak and he did brilliantly with them, but he didn’t do much with Munich that hadn’t been done before.

"The year before he went to Munich they won the treble – including the Champions League – with Jupp Heynckes."
Sorry, who is Eamon Dunphy?

Please don't quote Dunphy he's a troll from days before the internet. No research, no insight just ignorant contrariness. One of those pundits who likes very little and generally hates football since the 70s. He's been banging the Guardiola is a fraud drum since he was appointed at City. He claims to love attacking football but Simeone's Atletico are his current pet team.

Also he's a former rag who hates City so there's that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.