The metro tonight

Same as last season. My theory is that they have a red controlling the scheduling on our match days.

I sympathise with you, as I had to endure that pathetic excuse of a mass transport system last season.

I only used it because the Mancunian Way was down to one lane, but now it's up and running again, I drove to the game. There and back in half an hour or so from Bowdon.

2 missed games, countless kick-offs missed, numerous post midnight hometimes after midweek games for a journey of 10 miles (16 Km ).

Jeez, it couldn't even get us to the ground on time to see Bruce Springsteen!

I could have walked home on some nights faster than that pile of shit managed.

I will never, ever, use it again.

Two Mackems missed their last train to London (!!) because of this shower of shit. We joined the queue after getting a shirt printed in the store and still waited 45 minutes to get a tram. They just missed the cut-off to get down the stairs and the guy on the gate was unbending. "Rules is rules". The whole line was saying FFS let them through and on the next tram - it was not to be. We normally walk to the station - at the moment my boy has a leg injury and can't walk, so the tram it is. Hopefully he'll be fixed in a couple of games and we won't need to do this again.

Why aren't there trams stacked up, waiting for the game to end?
What does Metrolink run SINGLE Fucking Units when double units will clear the platform and get lots of people of Piccadilly, where most people seem to be heading.?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.