The metro tonight

BUMPED - as the fucking useless piece of shit is not operating today from Altrincham, Eccles and Media City.

The Airport and East Didsbury lines are terminatig at Firswood.

I would not be surprised if some fans just kick it in to touch and watch the game on the TV.

METROLINK = Worse public transport system in Europe and possibly the world.

If,at the end of a match, two people left the stadium and one of them used public transport and the other walked it, who do you think would reach Piccadilly station /gardens first ?
I think that the bookies would struggle to offer odds against the person walking!

BUMPED - as the fucking useless piece of shit is not operating today from Altrincham, Eccles and Media City.

I would not be surprised if some fans just kick it in to touch and watch the game on the TV.

Looking at getting the metro from Altrincham. Have you any links with the details of what services are running? Thanks
Edit: Found link for replacement bus service running from Altrincham to Piccadilly
http://www.metrolink.co.uk/pages/news.aspx?newsID=393

Last edited:
Just checked the 'line status' on my MetroApp(!) and it seems yer ok if yer coming or going on the Rochdale via Oldham line (that's a bugger of a trip!) or coming or going on the Ashton line. Rest have little !s in orange or red triangles which I take to mean yer buggered. Yer need to have set off by last Thursday!

Missed the bump on this thread earlier ...rocked up at the tram station at 11.45 to find out no trams from Alty to town. Delighted.

100%agree, I use it to go to work and it's a terrible service. Problems every day, unreliability, over crowded and rude staff.
It's abysmal

These closures would not have been on if the swamp dwellers were at home, so why should they be on when we are?
To be fair I think when we're at home Metro leave the northern services intact and tend to do the opposite when the rags play.

Still a bag of shite tho.

This has got to be the worst transport system in the World.
City have some clout in Manchester now and they do monitor this forum.
SO YOU FUCKERS MAKE SOME REPRESENTATION ON BEHALF OF YOU FANS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.