The metro tonight

I always get the feeling the trams are for show rather than a way of moving big numbers of people quickly. It's show and, unless you live near a stop not very convenient. We need a circle line tracking the M60 to make it a worthwhile system and lines to Stockport and outlying areas suck as Accrington, Macclesfield for example.

The met took me to Failsworth. I'd been looking at Middleton prior to that. I'm flying around Manchester now.

The Metro is a joke. A complete joke.
Worse on a Sunday too.
Easy to resolve too.
[1] All Piccalilly services should terminate at the Etihad on match days for two hours before and one hour after a game finishes.
[2] Just how difficult is it to queue up 4 or 5 multi carriage units prior to the final whistle?

Agree 100% the Met is a complete Shambles,
I use it every day and its always breaking or having issues that grind it to a halt, one word describes it and that's Useless.

[QUOit's shit"Gray, post: 9839224, member: 159"]Severe delays today due to yet another points failure at Cornbrook.

What a complete load of shit this service is, the regular users must be tearing their hair out.[/QUOTE]
Yep its shit alright!!!

I live in Devon so my local MP or local authority reps can do FA but anyone living in Greater Manchester could and should be "knocking on doors" if it has no effect on GMT then move to "kicking a few doors in"
I pay for a fast track ticket just to get me down to Picc station for my train home might be better using Uber next season. (don't tell me to jog back to Picc turned 74 last week been there done it in the past).

East Didsbury line at a complete standstill, power cables down.

METROSTINK = SHITE!

I've slagged it off but I don't think a tree falling on a power cable is their fault, could happen anywhere.

I tried to call Supporter Services earlier to express concerns, but got a "the tram services are a decision of TFGM, not City's".......
Which is why I posted on this site as sometimes there are posters who have a better connection to those who might actually care at the club to make feelings known!!
The Club should take our concerns into account and feed them back to TFGM on our behalf.
Last time I looked, the £70 Tram Seasoncard I was encouraged to buy had the Club Badge on it !
Even the communication this year was piss poor, last year the Tram went direct from Altrincham to the Etihad and back again.
Stupidly I assumed it would do the same again this season but after parting with my cash there is no direct service. It would be nothing to continue through Piccadilly direct to the station from Altrincham. Maybe the Club should take this into account. #CTID

Signalling failure at Ashton Moss today, still no full service on the East Didsbury line and delays on the Airport Line.

Why anybody would rely on it to catch a plane I really do not know?

Worst public transport system in Europe - possibly the world!

The Club should take our concerns into account and feed them back to TFGM on our behalf.
Last time I looked, the £70 Tram Seasoncard I was encouraged to buy had the Club Badge on it !
Even the communication this year was piss poor, last year the Tram went direct from Altrincham to the Etihad and back again.
Stupidly I assumed it would do the same again this season but after parting with my cash there is no direct service. It would be nothing to continue through Piccadilly direct to the station from Altrincham. Maybe the Club should take this into account. #CTID
Everytime I get a Club survey I bang on about the useless tram system, the Club do not give a flying F..K.

And why Metrolink can not run the Altrincham trams through to the Etihad on match days is a complete mystery to me?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.