The Mini Derby - EDS V United / united v City U18's link P8

FT 1-1. One of the most boring EDS games I have seen this year. No Tosin, Brahim, Foden, Nmecha or Garre today

Shouldn't our youngsters have a better coach than piss poor ex Rag nomark ?

Does he have any credentials for the position ?

I read lots of criticisms of his performances on this thread and wonder why he has kept his role within the hierarchy at the club.

If we have outstanding potential within the ranks then surely they deserve the best coaching possible ?

Poor game tonight. Utd almost certain to be relegated and I could see why but City not really much better on this performance. We did have quite a few players missing but maybe they did as well but that's should be an excuse for a weak performance like that. Just left me feeling the coach isn't up to much as I know the players have much more quality than we saw tonight.

Most disappointing for me was probably Matt Smith. I rate him very highly but somehow tonight he just seemed lost in the midfield role he was given that I think was much further forward than he usually plays. All part of the development I guess.

Here's hoping for getter from the 18's tomorrow away v the scum again.They win the league if the even draw and the only team that can stop them is City if we win 4 in a row and they lose their last 2.We could level with them on points and just need to claw back 11 goal difference. 6.1 and 5 nil have been the last 2 results, so here's for another like that tomorrow. Dreaming I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.