The Mole / Team Leaks

I blame the fucker with the glasses in peps press conference's, the interpreter :-)

If I've learnt anything from watching Scooby Doo over the years, the guy with the glasses ought to be suspect number 1. They give off an undeserved air of respectability to throw the investigators off the scent, but they're always up to something shady whether it's haunting lighthouses to plunder shipwrecks or leaking starting line-ups on social media.

If I've learnt anything from watching Scooby Doo over the years, the guy with the glasses ought to be suspect number 1. They give off an undeserved air of respectability to throw the investigators off the scent, but they're always up to something shady whether it's haunting lighthouses to plunder shipwrecks or leaking starting line-ups on social media.
If it wasn’t for those pesky kids he’d have got away with it
Doesn’t help his cause that Raheem is masquerading as Velma

Glad you said the guy with glasses cos the girl with glasses is well fit and ace and should certainly not be brought into this debate in a negative manner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.