The Morning After Pill

Banned Tosspot said:
Tell her to buy it herself or go halves ;)

She said it was £25, as I said before I gave her 15. I said we should go halves as it takes two to tango so she's just as to blame, but at the last minute I thought I'd be a real gentlemen, and left a whopping 15 quid at the side of her bed for her to go to the chemist and pick the pill up later

The Fat el Hombre said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Tell her to buy it herself or go halves ;)

She said it was £25, as I said before I gave her 15. I said we should go halves as it takes two to tango so she's just as to blame, but at the last minute I thought I'd be a real gentlemen, and left a whopping 15 quid at the side of her bed for her to go to the chemist and pick the pill up later
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WcAfiKXmOw ;)

The Fat el Hombre said:
BLUENATIC said:
use a condom you melon!

I know mate I forgot to take em round I've just laoded my wallet witha a couple now. Cheaper than the fucking morning after pill that's for sure
Infinitely cheaper than a baby too ;-) Once your kids suss out stuff costs money and dad earns money you're screwed, believe me lol

Went round hers and she gave me my 15 quid back! Says she went to the chemist near hers which was shut so had to go to another one where some fat woman gave her a speech but the pill was free, and she threw in a few condoms in for good measure. She wasn't trying to have me off after all!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Went round hers and she gave me my 15 quid back! Says she went to the chemist near hers which was shut so had to go to another one where some fat woman gave her a speech but the pill was free, and she threw in a few condoms in for good measure. She wasn't trying to have me off after all!
She's the one for you Fatty!

Banned Tosspot said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

BT - Have you ever touched a real fanny ?

Colin_Bell said:
Banned Tosspot said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

BT - Have you ever touched a real fanny ?
I hope to before I'm 40.

Fingers crossed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.