The Morning After...

Freestyler

So after last night has every calmed down, anyone regreted anything they said last night about the game, tactics etc..

I'm over it now, but for the first time ever i was nearly in tears after the game, amazing night, let's get back on track sunday and get the behind the boys.

I feel empty and a little sad today.
But all the same they really did me proud last night and I've never felt closer to my club.

I've decided also that Hughes did nothing wrong last night. The tactics, the motivation, the subs.
Spot on.

I think that result last night may have gave Hughes another shot you know.

I for one think they he deserves too.

BornBlueDieBlue said:
But all the same they really did me proud last night and I've never felt closer to my club.

I've decided also that Hughes did nothing wrong last night. The tactics, the motivation, the subs.
Spot on.

I think any manager should be judge on his season's work and not one game regardless how good or bad we were during a game.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
So after last night has every calmed down, anyone regreted anything they said last night about the game, tactics etc..

I'm over it now, but for the first time ever i was nearly in tears after the game, amazing night, let's get back on track sunday and get the behind the boys.
totally gutted, we played well but again we failed, you'd think we would be used to failure but as i get older it get's harder to stomach. I'm sick of saying "maybe next year". Plus, i've got a dreadful hangover!

Petetheblu said:
BornBlueDieBlue said:

Spot on.

I think any manager should be judge on his season's work and not one game regardless how good or bad we were during a game.
I agree. Brighton, Forest, Stoke, WBA, West Ham, Pompey, Everton, Chelsea, Arsenal, Santander, Fulham, Rags, Hamburg should all come under scrutiny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.