The most traditional English food is ?

As a west coast Scot, it pains me to the point of tears, that our east coast twats have, by far an away, the best fish and Chips.

Cunts.

Haha you can't do chippies right that's for sure

Roast lamb sunday dinner. Plenty of mint sauce with thick gravy. Also, my last meal on death row should i ever mess up.

Most traditional, i'd say fish and chips..

I know where you mean, but you needed to go about a mile further up the road, you'd have been in the Balti triangle in and around ladypool road, supposed to be the most 'indian' restaurants within a square mile anywhere in the world, I used to live on the edge of it. It is a bit mental how many there are. I am a Balti snob, when you leave Brum they dont taste the same.
After working in Brum for two years came to love the food. Personal fave Hen and Chickens on Constitution Hill bit scruffy but amazing scran, tried to persuade GDM into a bite there but he was having none of it - straight back to his fave Red Lion for a (to be fair) very good trad English meal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.