The most unfunny comedian ever

Ken faking Dodd must surely hold the trophy for the most unfunny twat that ever trod the boards.

For some reason which for the life of me I cannot remember why, I saw him live at the Palace Theatre about 20 years ago with a few mates. I can only think we were on a jolly or had been given free tickets for some reason

The audience was full of middle aged to old people waving tickling sticks in the air and I cannot recall even raising a smirk once

We were warned by the bloke behind the bar that he is well known for staying on stage for 1 or 2 hours longer than he is supposed to

We left after about an hour to get back to the boozer

What annoys me about some self-righteous holier-than-thou so-called comedians is when they say "Comedy is about challenging your prejudices, making you think differently about the world..."

No it's not, you numbskulls, it's about being funny and making me laugh. Try it some time. There's a time and a place for social commentary. Not when I want to be amused, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.