The Most Unpopular Signing

I don't think Ronaldo would be unpopular. He's hated but if we really really signed him I think 99% of our fans would welcome him with open arms he's too good.

I 100% would rather stay at this level than improve by having him at our club
I can't stand him

I'm not sure.... look back at the Falklands War and how Ardiles and Ricky bastard Villa were sent packing from Spurs. Villa never returned..... do you think we would turn on Aguero or Otamendi (or Zabba, Demechellis and Willy if still with us) if the Argies invaded Port Stanley again?

Ardiles played for Spurs for six years after that war. Not really ‘sent packing.’

Two who might arguably improve us but I'd rather they just fcuked off: Ronaldo and Neymar. Walking egos. I hate vain people.

I wouldn't reject someone simply for being a rag. Some are perfectly decent humans. Then you have Keane, for example, who was a cnut but down to earth. I'd have him in his hey-day. At the bottom of the pile are plain, unadulterated twats like Camel Gob, Wooney, Beckham and Van Nistelrooy.

Last edited by a moderator:
The worst person we were ever genuinely interested in was Lee Bowyer. Contrast....
Trautmann call excellent...he was my first City hero and many neutrals loved him as an archetypal British hero. Amazing man, amazing story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.