The Most Unpopular Signing

I don't think Ronaldo would be unpopular. He's hated but if we really really signed him I think 99% of our fans would welcome him with open arms he's too good.
Big difference betw
In light of Mr Evans' thread going somewhat viral, who do you think would be our most unpopular signing, (but would probably improve our squad), both historically and the present day?

I'll start off with two lovely fellas:

Roy Keane & Christiano Ronaldo
Back in the day when we shit signing the likes of Terry Cook, Mclroy, Cole and Smickes its didn't matter as much back then because we were shit without a pot to piss in. Now we are the opposite buying ex rags sucks a big fat one. If this goes through we will be a laughing stock I am already getting some shit already and we have not even signed him yet.

Big difference betw

Back in the day when we shit signing the likes of Terry Cook, Mclroy, Cole and Smickes its didn't matter as much back then because we were shit without a pot to piss in. Now we are the opposite buying ex rags sucks a big fat one. If this goes through we will be a laughing stock I am already getting some shit already and we have not even signed him yet.
When the Pisscan brought back Scholes out from retirement, most punters thought eh! wtf! and had a little giggle. He was probably their best player on the pitch when he played so signing this Johnny cum Evans could work out ok. But you never know.

Big difference betw

I've been getting plenty on shit in work today and it's pissing me off big time. We're effectively buying a united reject.

When the Pisscan brought back Scholes out from retirement, most punters thought eh! wtf! and had a little giggle. He was probably their best player on the pitch when he played so signing this Johnny cum Evans could work out ok. But you never know.

Don’t get me wrong one of my best mates is a baggie and he hasn’t got a bad word to say about Jonny or Darren Fletcher for that matter. Both have been decent come in and done a really good job. But when all said and done they are big fish in a small pond and WBA/ Stoke is the level that they are at. We have been here before with Nolito and Negrado and many others before bring in cheap quick fix. It smacks of desperation and I would sooner stick with what we have gone than start pissing money up the wall on ex rags.

Another one who hasn't a good word for us is the wrap over ticket tout, his hatred stems for the amount of hammerings franny Colin n mike etc gave them l

Cole and Schmeichel signing for us sickened me.
Got to abuse Rudolph walking round the pitch after Maine Road's last game, those who thought I was out of order were told to fuck off. I hate that ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.