the myth of celtic and their incredible support?

As long as its mutual mass debating, wouldnt want anyone left out.

You'd have to pick a tricky subject too, wouldn't be a proper session if anyone failed to find their subject hard.

There would certainly be a lot of coming and groaning.

Topic wise. To and fro, back and forward, sometimes fast and furious sometimes slow and thought provoking.

It's a winner Tom

Last edited:
Last night Tuesday 13th dec

Celtic v Hamilton Accies.

Not bad at all this time of the year.

Missed a barrow load of chances against a 10 man defence.

Tonight, Wednesday 14th December

City vs. Watford

51 527 in a 54 000 capacity stadium

Not bad for a night game just before Christmas.

2-0.

like many have said before me on this thread, who gives a fuck how many fans we get, City never have and never will get more fans than united,liverpool or celtic! we have a core or 35-37,000 and so what! all i know is that i will be sat in my seat every other week! (there was a time when united fans bragged about trebles, not empty seat seats)!

I've lived in Salford all my life and contry to what people say there is quite a few blues here! but i don't know one City fan who dosen't go, but i know thousands of red twats who have never step foot in the swamp one! (ive been twice this season)!

like many have said before me on this thread, who gives a fuck how many fans we get, City never have and never will get more fans than united,liverpool or celtic! we have a core or 35-37,000 and so what! all i know is that i will be sat in my seat every other week! (there was a time when united fans bragged about trebles, not empty seat seats)!

I've lived in Salford all my life and contry to what people say there is quite a few blues here! but i don't know one City fan who dosen't go, but i know thousands of red twats who have never step foot in the swamp one! (ive been twice this season)!
Nearly right. We've had more fans than Celtic in 78 out of around 120 seasons and theres been times in our history where we've had more than United and Liverpool too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.