the myth of celtic and their incredible support?

i know what your saying mate, but i couldn't give a shit about attendences!

all i wanted growing up was a league cup final apperance! so what we have got now is a lottery win!

(im 32 by the way, i was in the last year of high school in Salford when them twats won the treble) still done more games than any of them

i know what your saying mate, but i couldn't give a shit about attendences!

all i wanted growing up was a league cup final apperance! so what we have got now is a lottery win!

(im 32 by the way, i was in the last year of high school in Salford when them twats won the treble) still done more games than any of them
I agreed with the rest of what you said and don't give a shit that United and Liverpool have more fans than us.

I wrote in another thread - I think it was the Etihad expansion one - that as long as we're having crowds of over 48 000, who gives a fuck how many empty seats there are?

We are nearly filling Etihad every game, and if the powers that be at City believe that the extension of the South Stand is viable, then who are we to argue?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.