The naked rag.

Judge Roughneck

A rag I know is always very vocal about shitty city.

He lives in Cheshire, born down south. Dislikes Northerners. Only goes to Old Trafford if it's a freebie (Can't get a ticket mate, actually means Can't get a free ticket.)
Has only ever been to one FA Cup final, back in 1977. Can't play football at it's most base level and has a 5 year old's understanding of the game.

Does anyone know any shitter rags?

churchill_dog-oh_yes.jpg

Judge Roughneck said:

He lives in Cheshire, born down south. Dislikes Northerners. Only goes to Old Trafford if it's a freebie (Can't get a ticket mate, actually means Can't get a free ticket.)
Has only ever been to one FA Cup final, back in 1977. Can't play football at it's most base level and has a 5 year old's understanding of the game.

bloke I work with.
he used to be a liverpool fan in the 80's now is United.
we call him zoe, he has no idea why.

charliebigspuds said:
bluevengence said:

at work I've got a 38 year old from Salford who didn't know when the Munich air disaster was and generally doesn't even know what day they are playing

my daughters boyfriend is a chelsea "fan" but has no idea who matthew harding is even though he sits in the matthew harding stand.
not a rag but still a cock.

pirate said:
charliebigspuds said:
at work I've got a 38 year old from Salford who didn't know when the Munich air disaster was and generally doesn't even know what day they are playing

my daughters boyfriend is a chelsea "fan" but has no idea who matthew harding is even though he sits in the matthew harding stand.
not a rag but still a cock.

quality. I hope you've told him

charliebigspuds said:
bluevengence said:

That's nothing. I have a rag working with me who doesn't even know where the Munich air disaster was.

Well living in bournemouth its infested! A mate of mind calls himself a Utd fan a couple of years ago the day before the derby I asked "Where you watching the match mate" he replies "What match".

Another I was asking why do you support Utd he replies "Because my Dad does ... he used to support Liverpool though"

Another Rag "Friend" asks me "Why do you to Manchester to watch the games its a shithole up there" and "Why do you support City they are shit"

The list is honestly endless the i would estimate 20,000 Rags in Bournemouth. School full of them and now College just as many wow!

Niece's boyfriend , at this new years eve party , i asked him how he thought the season's going , i'm not into football , he says , but your a red aint you , you was round our house for the 4 - 3 derby , i only support nitid when they play City was his reply.

Judge Roughneck said:

Has only ever been to one FA Cup final, back in 1977. Can't play football at it's most base level and has a 5 year olds understanding of the game.

you say it as if he's unique.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.