The naked rag.

Was on my way out to the Wigan game with my nephew and a stupid thick Red nose Rag tw*t from my street must've spotted me from his armchair and phoned me. He said "You're wasting your money going to watch shitty City" and put the phone down. He has never spent a penny going to watch Ushited ever!!??

Another sad Rag arse-hole came in work on the Monday after their funny as fuck defeat against Liverpool. He had the cheek to say our game against Wigan was shit! Big mistake! Round 1 to me.

Then came the 35yrs crap. I reminded him that their longest was 37yrs. "Errr..Yea, but ... but that was way back" he stuttered. "Oh right, I thought you lot like to tell us Blues you have history, and thats part of your history?" Round 2 to me.

He was squirming by this time and only had one thing left to say that they all say. The Council House. Oh dear he didn't know that they were in serious talks about moving in themselves. He wouldn't have it at all. Oh how I loved telling him that one, watching him squirm and nearly break down in tears as I gave him the facts. Thanks Gary James for your Manchester. A Football History. Its been like my bible.

He made a sharp exit at that point. His last words to me were "The trouble with you is you're deluded" Me??? LOL. Never seen him since. So I think we'll call that Round 3 to me.

I could go on. They are all muppets. 99% of the Rags I know have only visited Old Trafford on google street maps. I hate em all!

Many years ago whilst at school a few of us were talking about the Derby which was coming up the following weekend.
We were interupted by a thick rag who asked"are united still in the Derby"

Not sure if he thought it was another competition or what but he is a season ticket holder at the swamp nowadays.

FuZzY said:
Thanks Gary James for your Manchester. A Football History. Its been like my bible.

Thanks for the comment. Very much appreciated. The thing I wanted to achieve with the book was to tell the truth. Tell it as it is. Sometimes City are on top, sometimes Utd, but it would be wrong for either set of fans to mock the others because of a lack of success. Every fan should concentrate on making their club better and supporting their club.

My book also talks of how the officials from each club have used the 'banner' and 'welcome' messages in official material - worth reading.

Ex mother in law, rag fan since about 99( the year not her age), second favourite team Liverpool

Champs league final 2009 , some rag fans were going outside pub for smokes and betting on horseracing DURING the match v Barca

We had a cracker last season when a bunch of rags on a trip from singapore 6 of em stopped me and my mate outside piccadilly station and asked us directions to old trafford ............ this is no bull shit .... we told them to follow the signs for sports city and they would find the ground or get on the 216 bus and get off at the ground. The dozy twats got on the 216 we went in the bulls head and watched them go . Quality !!

cinnamon blue said:
We had a cracker last season when a bunch of rags on a trip from singapore 6 of em stopped me and my mate outside piccadilly station and asked us directions to old trafford ............ this is no bull shit .... we told them to follow the signs for sports city and they would find the ground or get on the 216 bus and get off at the ground. The dozy twats got on the 216 we went in the bulls head and watched them go . Quality !!

class that. i remember being on lancaster road in salford when i was a teenager when a car full of rags with posh accents pulled up and asked me for directions to old trafford. i told them that once they got to the top of lancaster road, turn left onto the east lancs, keep going as far as possible and the signpost will be at the end of that road for old trafford. me and my mate then stolled on watching the twats head for merseyside.

de niro said:
Judge Roughneck said:
A rag I know is always very vocal about shitty city.

He lives in Cheshire, born down south. Dislikes Northerners. Only goes to Old Trafford if it's a freebie (Can't get a ticket mate, actually means Can't get a free ticket.)
Has only ever been to one FA Cup final, back in 1977. Can't play football at it's most base level and has a 5 year olds understanding of the game.

Does anyone know any shitter rags?

you say it as if he's unique.
lol

Gary James said:
FuZzY said:
Thanks Gary James for your Manchester. A Football History. Its been like my bible.

Thanks for the comment. Very much appreciated. The thing I wanted to achieve with the book was to tell the truth. Tell it as it is. Sometimes City are on top, sometimes Utd, but it would be wrong for either set of fans to mock the others because of a lack of success. Every fan should concentrate on making their club better and supporting their club.

My book also talks of how the officials from each club have used the 'banner' and 'welcome' messages in official material - worth reading.

Oh yes, like their 2004 United v City FA cup programme with their "Choose one United. You can't lose" advert or words to that effect with the 28yrs clock. And they had the cheek to call us for our Welcome To Manchester poster!!? Ha!!

FuZzY said:
Gary James said:

Oh yes, like their 2004 United v City FA cup programme with their "Choose one United. You can't lose" advert or words to that effect with the 28yrs clock. And they had the cheek to call us for our Welcome To Manchester poster!!? Ha!!

Yes, exactly that. I go on about the over the top reaction to the Welcome poster by ManchesterConfidential (supposed to be there to promote Manchester!) and their talk of small minded City etc.

Brother in law : All the usual Raggish bollocks :

"Silva's too lightweight for the Prem".. "The Arabs will f~~k off when they're bored".. "Owen's a bargain, genius from Fergie"..

Usually checks the Rags score on teletext on a Sunday morning or asks ME what the score was on a Saturday night...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.