The naked rag.

Judge Roughneck said:
A rag I know is always very vocal about shitty city.

He lives in Cheshire, born down south. Dislikes Northerners. Only goes to Old Trafford if it's a freebie (Can't get a ticket mate, actually means Can't get a free ticket.)
Has only ever been to one FA Cup final, back in 1977. Can't play football at it's most base level and has a 5 year old's understanding of the game.

Does anyone know any shitter rags?

The arrogant b*stards I went to school with ...

-- Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:43 pm --

FuZzY said:
Was on my way out to the Wigan game with my nephew and a stupid thick Red nose Rag tw*t from my street must've spotted me from his armchair and phoned me. He said "You're wasting your money going to watch shitty City" and put the phone down. He has never spent a penny going to watch Ushited ever!!??

Another sad Rag arse-hole came in work on the Monday after their funny as fuck defeat against Liverpool. He had the cheek to say our game against Wigan was shit! Big mistake! Round 1 to me.

Then came the 35yrs crap. I reminded him that their longest was 37yrs. "Errr..Yea, but ... but that was way back" he stuttered. "Oh right, I thought you lot like to tell us Blues you have history, and thats part of your history?" Round 2 to me.

He was squirming by this time and only had one thing left to say that they all say. The Council House. Oh dear he didn't know that they were in serious talks about moving in themselves. He wouldn't have it at all. Oh how I loved telling him that one, watching him squirm and nearly break down in tears as I gave him the facts. Thanks Gary James for your Manchester. A Football History. Its been like my bible.

He made a sharp exit at that point. His last words to me were "The trouble with you is you're deluded" Me??? LOL. Never seen him since. So I think we'll call that Round 3 to me.

I could go on. They are all muppets. 99% of the Rags I know have only visited Old Trafford on google street maps. I hate em all!

They're not worth hate - despise is the more appropriate sentiment.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:44 pm --<br /><br />
bluevengence said:
churchill_dog-oh_yes.jpg

I hate that dog, but PMSL at that ...

Judge Roughneck said:
Fookin rags. No sooner had we beat Reading today and I had a text from a rag workmate about not getting excited you wont get past the semi.

The twat, he invests absolutely no time in his team, he wouldn't even take a day off work to see them much less bother his arse to go to a game and should we lose to them he'll be tippity tapptying on his cunting mobile before I've left Wembley way.

I've got one of those twats texts me whenever we 've fucked up. I never take the bait never reply just saving it all for something meaningful. Please God let it be this time

brazilians hurt said:
Judge Roughneck said:
Fookin rags. No sooner had we beat Reading today and I had a text from a rag workmate about not getting excited you wont get past the semi.

The twat, he invests absolutely no time in his team, he wouldn't even take a day off work to see them much less bother his arse to go to a game and should we lose to them he'll be tippity tapptying on his cunting mobile before I've left Wembley way.

I've got one of those twats texts me whenever we 've fucked up. I never take the bait never reply just saving it all for something meaningful. Please God let it be this time

Likewise. Never ever hear from this 'mate' until we lose against them and suddenly it's the usual crap. After the last derby I got a text saying 'manchester is red'.... The rag who sent it lives in London, has never been to Manchester ... In fact he has never been to a live game anywhere!

You'll like this one

I am sat next to a Rag at work, he is from Huddersfield. Anyway he is been going on about how City are buying sucess and how it is not the right way to do things, which I have let go.

But today I got in to work and he was asking about the match etc. So I finnish off with saying that I was just go on the internet to check if they have announced ticket details for the semis.

To which he replies:

"Is it semi final times already?"

"Yes" I replied.

Then he comes out with "Who have you got?"

I just smiled and said "You". His face was a peach.

Things various rags have said to me over the years:

At the time we left Maine Road
"And how can you call yourself a family club when you up sticks and move ground just like that? A proper club stays in it's historical home as a sign of loyalty to the area. That's what we'll do."

When chatting about the Munich Air Disaster I mention that the event hurt our club too.
"You really shouldn't say that you know."

General chat about loyalty, said I had been a City fan since about 5 years old, actually attending games:
"Yeah, but you can't count those years in Divisions One and Two"

About supporting City in general

"How can you watch that every week? And pay to be miserable?"

Yeah, we all are on suicide watch at Eastlands aren't we? Any of us every smile, or laugh about an inflatable, a child eating a hot dog, a granny or just simply at a man called Alan or Berti, well, I think we'd just keel over and die.

Same rag as the last quote, on David Silva last year:
"No chance he will join you! he wants to join a successful club. I bet Fergie has alreday bent his ear. Rooney, Berbatov and Nani or Tevez and the rest of your second rate team? No real choice, is it?"

Same rag again, after the semi final draw
"Fantastic draw for us, good as a bye really. I can't even remember the last time you beat us. Certainly not this century was it, Blue?"

And of course, the best one, voiced by any and every scum fan whenever they fail to pick up 3 points, be it Wigan at home or Chelsea away.
"Fergie? Sack him!"

charliebigspuds said:
Josh Blue said:
Also on Facebook another one stated these facts: -
- Ferdinand was bought for £9m from Bournemouth!!!!!
- Rooney 10 mill from Everton
- Evra, Nani and Andersson all from the youth team
- Valienca from Sunderland :S
- Utd never spend much only Chelsea and City

Me: 29 mill for Veron in the early 2000s
Him: WTF that didnt happen mate!

I had the argument about money spent with a rag and mentioned Veron, his reaction was comedy gold "you can't count him, he was shit" some of these people must really grate real rags.
Grate? I'd stab him in the eye with a pencil if I met him.

Being a "bit of a fan" and saying you like United's fine if you don't know much of the history. Saying you're a huge fan when you inevitably know fuck all takes the fucking piss.

But, in the interests of fairness, every club has losers like that, we just accumulated the majority. Plenty of decent reds still around, plenty.

I had an argument with a plastic on facebook last season, think I posted some of it on here it was hilarious. She was just getting really wound up and accused me of using google when I told her things like uniteds manager before baconface as she had no idea. And because I could tell her facts about my club and knew more about united than her because I have an interest in the game and she knew fuck all. It ended when she said something about hoping I die lol. Btw she is half thai and only goes to games when she has a free ticket. If i can find it later on when I get in from work I'll post the argument. Also my step brother is from Stoke but "supports" united but has never been to a united match and has been to more county and port vale games. My younger step brother used to be a rag but he now supports villa

Mikem93 said:
I had an argument with a plastic on facebook last season, think I posted some of it on here it was hilarious. She was just getting really wound up and accused me of using google when I told her things like uniteds manager before baconface as she had no idea. And because I could tell her facts about my club and knew more about united than her because I have an interest in the game and she knew fuck all. It ended when she said something about hoping I die lol. Btw she is half thai and only goes to games when she has a free ticket. If i can find it later on when I get in from work I'll post the argument. Also my step brother is from Stoke but "supports" united but has never been to a united match and has been to more county and port vale games. My younger step brother used to be a rag but he now supports villa

Oh ive had that whole, "oh so you know more about united than a united fan (meaning themselves). well cleary seemed so as they seemed to know fuck all lol.

Couple of my rag neighbours they are sorted but sometimes and often around games they no doubt would scab or win they make "ALL ABOUT UNITED" type things on facebook. Whenever they do go as well (yearly trip!) they always take photos of their tickets and put them on facebook, all excited because its the yearly day trip to watch United vs Bolton/Wigan/Blackburn or similar shit sure-win team.

Does my tree in as well because they decorate the outside of their house with like red coloured ribbons and United flags in the windows around cups, around the semi you can guarantee they won't make any attempt to be at Wembley though!

More than often i 'accidentally' sellotape Manchester is blue posters and similar things to the front of their house. Definitely couldn't explain why there were 4 inflatable bananas in his garden last week!

My girlfriend also supports United but she actually can name more City players (thanks to me) then current United players, the conversion process is well underway, she's been to one Old Trafford game and she said it was a million times better at City having done the Poznan and everything in South Stand lol.

Behold, brothers and sisters of the blue, the monumental wit and wisdom against which I find myself pitted on a daily basis...

"What ye're doing - trying to buy success - is simply wrong... and anyway, the Qatari royal family are going to take us over."
"City never had a world renowned player, in his prime, until ye bought Tevez."
"What about Denis Law?"
"Ye only got him on a free transfer, after we'd finished with him."
"Is that so? Billy Meredith, then?"
"Who?"
From the new lad at work, quite recently:
"I can't understand how anyone can support City over United; all they ever do is spend mad money on players that the big clubs don't want."
"I thought you'd be more worried about ye're super duper sky game tomorrow?"
"Why who are we playing?"
"Liverpool."
"Oh, I fucking hate them!"

And my personal favourite (which seems to be gathering currency amongst the fuckwits)...

"No matter how much money ye have, ye'll never be us!"

(Amen, to that, brothers and sisters. Amen, to that!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.