The obsession with other teams raising their game against us.

Thought that was the point, always raise their game against us? Guess not then if it also happened against Manure.

The exception is when they go back to the place of their birth! Every other time it's us! Look at that Robinson. Ninety-five years old and it was only a shinner from Sergio that got past him. Every thing else caught in his teeth!

The exception is when they go back to the place of their birth! Every other time it's us! Look at that Robinson. Ninety-five years old and it was only a shinner from Sergio that got past him. Every thing else caught in his teeth!

Maybe it's just poor finishing but I guess not......

It is not coincidence that teams seem to have their game of the season against us; we're just very easy to play against. We show most teams little respect, doing little to stop them playing to their strengths. Our tempo is slow, with and without the ball. Our style of always being on the front foot, even when we have "poor quality" possession, is suicidal.

We're seen as a soft touch and easy to get at. I'd be rubbing my hands and have excitement in the belly when I see City coming up on the fixture list if I was a player at one of the other clubs, thinking "fucking fancy that game, we'll do em!"

Whilst this does happen a lot, that wasn't the case today, Everton didn't really look great, we just fannied around again.

I thought we actually played like it was our cup final today......the johnsons paint trophy final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.