The 'Offer You Out' Thread.....

malg

All down here lads. Stop clogging up the threads with yer fighting talk. If you want to offer someone out, then do it in here. I'll start...

I'm offering @SWP's back out.........right fucking now, half an hour outside the Leve on Stockport Road. If he doesn't turn up then he's a shithouse.....

After that, round about 22:20 (20 past ten to the fannies out there) I'll have a ding dong with that Leeds hating fucktard @jimharri

Oh, and no fucking excuses such as 'can't make it as I'm out of the country' shite.......fannies.......

I'm free

200.gif

All down here lads. Stop clogging up the threads with yer fighting talk. If you want to offer someone out, then do it in here. I'll start...

I'm offering @SWP's back out.........right fucking now, half an hour outside the Leve on Stockport Road. If he doesn't turn up then he's a shithouse.....

After that, round about 22:20 (20 past ten to the fannies out there) I'll have a ding dong with that Leeds hating fucktard @jimharri

Oh, and no fucking excuses such as 'can't make it as I'm out of the country' shite.......fannies.......
I'm a lover, not a fighter. Just as well for you, actually, as I'd send you into the neighbouring postcode if I hit you. And that'd be just a jab!

Is this happening or what.?....been outside the leve for ten fk in minutes and it's freezing....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.