The 'Offer You Out' Thread.....

Joey fuckers
friends.jpg

My dearly departed old mother used to tell a story of a neighbour in her street when she was still in her teens.

He was a wee quiet man, who was married to a wee mousie woman and they lived there for years and everybody liked.

The wee guy had typical wee man syndrome though, but this only came out every Friday Night, his only drinking night. This was back in the day when pubs shut about ten o'clock or something ridiculous like that and caused many to guzzle down too much too soon leading to loads of steaming bawbags roaming home.

Anyway, the we guy in question would come back to the street and start a very loud conversation to each tenement on both sides if the road.

He would invent stuff about people talking about him and offer anybody outside, right now, for a square go.

Everybody knew him and just took this as part of the weekend entertainment.

One day a new family moved in. The next Friday the same performance as he invited all to partake of one on one combat.

The window of the new family opened and out popped the head if the new guy, obviously just back from
The pub himself. This is how my mum remembered the conversation that took place.

Wee guy " right, are ye listening? I will take anyone of you cunts on. What's the matter, you shiting yourselves. I'm right here."

Cut to second floor window and new neighbours head appears.

"Heh you ya fucking arsehole, I'll fight ye ya wee bastard"

Wee guy is stunned into a momentary silence at this unexpected and most unwelcomed interjection, he gathers himself, then looks up at the guy and shouts.

"No talking to that side of the street, talking to this side".

That was the last of the weekly performances and missed by all.

City kick off in four hours so I don't have time to read what the haggis fucker just wrote.

Can anyone give me a synopsis in under four pages?

City kick off in four hours so I don't have time to read what the haggis fucker just wrote.

Can anyone give me a synopsis in under four pages?

As Woody Allan said about the effectiveness of his speed reading technique for reading War and Peace.

"It's about Russia"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.