The Official RIP Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be one for the things you hate about the UK thread.
Some twunt who knows fuck all about things stirs up the shit on Twatter or Facebook and then hundreds or thousands of utter cunts believe the shite?
WTF? If you have access to Twatter or Facebook you also have access to other information sources. And these thick cunts get to vote.
Think about it - some know-nowt clown says Liz or Phil have croaked and it is believed. But would you believe a football reporter (they aren't journalists) who says the rags are anything other than a pile of crap?

Stop reading Facepuke and Twatter is the best best thing to do.
The two best posts of the week

nrS8Tkj.jpg

My uncle Alan passed away earlier today. Huge blue and he gave me my first season ticket on the kippax. Come on city win for him today. Rip Alan

I think the Queen will be one of the next.
Been ill for a while and hasn't attended the events she usually does

I think the Queen will be one of the next.
Been ill for a while and hasn't attended the events she usually does
I reckon she's died a fair few times already and they just open the cage and swap her with a new lizard when nobody's looking.

I reckon she's died a fair few times already and they just open the cage and swap her with a new lizard when nobody's looking.

QE2-off-with-his-head.jpg

Lizzies deffinately nearly next more than likely, but I think Clint Eastwood may be shock celebrity passing this year

Please confirm it was the Panda that died, if the real one died my world would end.
E's not pinin! E's past on! This panda is no more! If they hadn't nailed him to the tree he'd be pushin up the daises. This is an ex-panda!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.