The Official RIP Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
QE2-off-with-his-head.jpg

Lizzies deffinately nearly next more than likely, but I think Clint Eastwood may be shock celebrity passing this year

Nah Clint Eastwood is immortal, that fucker was playing cowboy roles in ancient Greece.

I don't know what that means.

What I'm saying is, it's not like there has been a load of car/plane/train crashes killing these people. They haven't been assassinated by lunatics. They haven't been killed by tornadoes or snake bites. It's not even been rare diseases that have done for them.

These are by and large mundane deaths that can and do happen to everyone.

Yet for some reason it's made out that it has been a remarkable year with the great and the good all jossing it. It's reached the point where even z-listers are making headline news because it extends the thirst to bow to some higher power that's taking everyone away. Very strange behaviour.

Thanks, I was only after your opinion as I thought you were trying to say they were killed in some way. I don t believe it btw, but I will always consider another point of view. cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.