The old board/site

Sorry mate, not sure what you mean?
Looked a lot cleaner and compact imo before the additional space added with the last poster showing.

I realize you're damned if you do etc just my 2 cents. I've already clicked on @Stephenhakin numerous times instead of the last page of a thread because it sits directly underneath the page numbers.

Looked a lot cleaner and compact imo before the additional space added with the last poster showing.

I realize you're damned if you do etc just my 2 cents.

Hmm, yeah that's a fair point I guess.

I've changed it back for now and will see if there's a more elegant way of doing it. It's impossible to keep everyone happy though!

Hmm, yeah that's a fair point I guess.

I've changed it back for now and will see if there's a more elegant way of doing it. It's impossible to keep everyone happy though!
On the previous site when you tilted the phone to landscape mode it would obviously expand the screen and last poster was there whereas it wasn't on portrait.

Don't know if that was exclusive or only capable on that software/version.

Why are people not using Tapatalk on their phones?

This forum is superb on Tapatalk, with posts easily accessible, no inconvenience whatsoever (apart from when there's a shitty 'net connection)

Why are people not using Tapatalk on their phones?

This forum is superb on Tapatalk, with posts easily accessible, no inconvenience whatsoever (apart from when there's a shitty 'net connection)

I'm probably biased, but now the site is responsive I think it works miles better on a mobile browser than Tapatalk. Not all functionality is supported by Tapatalk.

On the previous site when you tilted the phone to landscape mode it would obviously expand the screen and last poster was there whereas it wasn't on portrait.

Don't know if that was exclusive or only capable on that software/version.

It's possible on here, but you'd still face the same spacing issues that you mentioned earlier.

Good man, I'll get you a pint at Watford, going to try and meet up with Bill and Jim before hand, BG74 wants to meet Jim, what could possibly go wrong :)

Sorry mate, I've removed it again for the timebeing. You can blame @pudge!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.