The old board/site

It's possible on here, but you'd still face the same spacing issues that you mentioned earlier.
True but then you'd have an option. I only use it on portrait and only discovered the old way before I realized there was an "auto rotate" option I could disable on my phone.

True but then you'd have an option. I only use it on portrait and only discovered the old way before I realized there was an "auto rotate" option I could disable on my phone.

No worries mate, I've done that now and will see how it goes.

Cheers mate, yeah can do that but its more clicking :P

on the old site you opened off topic and you could see what threads you'd posted in without clicking on anything

Cheers mate, yeah can do that but its more clicking :P

on the old site you opened off topic and you could see what threads you'd posted in without clicking on anything

Unfortunately that's not a default setting on the new forum. The only add-on I've been able to find which does something similar requires avatars to be enabled which isn't a route I really want to go down.

I'll keep looking and hopefully something will turn up.

Last edited:
I've had to set my phone to portrait. Used to drive me insane when I was lay in bed and the flipping phone screen would bounce all over the gaff

Unfortunately that's not a default setting on the new forum. The only add-on I've been able to find which does something similar requires avatars to be enabled which isn't a route I really want to go down.

I'll keep looking and hopefully something will turn up.

OK cheers Ric..

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.