The One TV Series to Rule Them All...

I hope so, i feel it is so well loved they dare not skimp. They need to give blockbuster style budgets to the show and not have a shitty special effect every 3000 episodes. It simply will not be tolerated, for one by me and i suspect yourself.

Ok that needs to go in with well made scenes and cgi along with story accuracy but it can be done, i just hope like you, they do!

I must read the books twice a year so I hope they do middle earth proud. I did read that they’re estimating a £150m budget per season which is substantial to say the least. In context the last 6 GoT episodes have a £15m budget per episode so Amazon are willing to spend more. It has the capacity to be incredible. Would love Mckellen to reprise Gandalf.

I must read the books twice a year so I hope they do middle earth proud. I did read that they’re estimating a £150m budget per season which is substantial to say the least. In context the last 6 GoT episodes have a £15m budget per episode so Amazon are willing to spend more. It has the capacity to be incredible. Would love Mckellen to reprise Gandalf.

Wow that much I’m well under Budgeted;)

Just for clarification, I said the LOTR films were a masterpiece not the Hobbit films. The Hobbit films were entertaining but not in the same league. Nearly all of the grievances cited were issues with the Hobbit films.

Can't better The Wire or Breaking Bad.
Amazing, amazing TV of the highest calibre.
I just can't see how LOTR will compare on the small screen. Great cinematic movies though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.