the perfect vagina

Colin_Bell said:
Glenda MCFC said:
Why the hell any woman would put herself through that beggers belief .. we are what we are . and men are what they are ..I'm goning to be very blunt with the questions and I dont't really like asking them but here goes ..Tell me guys ...
1. When you first shagged a girl did you care about the size/shape of it ?..
2. Did you even notice ?
3. Do you notice anything different with your girl/wife ?
4. Do you care?
5. Don't you think that you got married/got engaged,to the girl she obviously has got the vagina you want?

Woud any of you guys go for an operation to enlarge your penis? (if there such a thing ) because I'm sure a lot of women would put the vote on that ha ha

Dont beat around the BUSH will you Glenda
FFS Glenda, stop fannying around, and get to the point!!! BTW, there is a such a thing as a penis enlargement operation; er, so a friend tells me!

Glenda MCFC said:
Why the hell any woman would put herself through that beggers belief .. we are what we are . and men are what they are ..I'm goning to be very blunt with the questions and I dont't really like asking them but here goes ..Tell me guys ...
1. When you first shagged a girl did you care about the size/shape of it ?.. No
2. Did you even notice ? No
3. Do you notice anything different with your girl/wife ? No
4. Do you care? No, as long as it's not like throwing a sausage down a hallway
5. Don't you think that you got married/got engaged,to the girl she obviously has got the vagina you want? Yes

Woud any of you guys go for an operation to enlarge your penis? No

Pearcey said:
Glenda MCFC said:
5. Don't you think that you got married/got engaged,to the girl she obviously has got the vagina you want? Yes

Agreed.

Or- like pushing a pencil into a wizard's sleeve.

goat boy said:
Pearcey said:
Glenda MCFC said:

Agreed.

Or- like pushing a pencil into a wizard's sleeve.
Driving your Mini Clubman into the Mersey Tunnel?

Yep, i watched it, some of the bits were pretty grim, especially when that young girl was bleeding and her friends laughing and thinking "What the fuck am I doing!?"

The one stupid thing about it was that the presenter was trying to persuade women that there vaginas are fine as they are, but if she followed that why the hell didn't they ever show hers, they always showed her friends face or something... stupid!!

Anyway, pretty interesting. :)

Hooch said:
Yep, i watched it, some of the bits were pretty grim, especially when that young girl was bleeding and her friends laughing and thinking "What the fuck am I doing!?"

The one stupid thing about it was that the presenter was trying to persuade women that there vaginas are fine as they are, but if she followed that why the hell didn't they ever show hers, they always showed her friends face or something... stupid!!

Anyway, pretty interesting. :)

That's why i was watching.

Disappointed was I.

My mate said "Surely the 'Perfect Vagina' is one that is attached to a woman who says 'Yes' ?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.