The perils of travelling by bus

I'll bet the victim was playing some irritating, tinny-sounding dance shite on his mobile, for mile after mile, after mile.......

Gaudino said:
I'll bet the victim was playing some irritating, tinny-sounding dance shite on his mobile, for mile after mile, after mile.......

I thought similar (and then even thought of Morrissey).

mackenzie said:
Gaudino said:

Ooh, you being brave slagging him off on here aren't you? Though I fully agree, and reckon a good brief could get the guy off with it if he uses that as a defence.

Gaudino said:
mackenzie said:
Gaudino said:

Ooh, you being brave slagging him off on here aren't you? Though I fully agree, and reckon a good brief could get the guy off with it if he uses that as a defence.

I wasn't actually having a go at Morrissey more the tendency for his music to "divide" generations on here so to speak. And the fact that the victim was some 20 years younger than the bloke that did it. ;-)

Joking apart though....it is a sickening thing to read. Horrific.

mackenzie said:
Gaudino said:
mackenzie said:
Gaudino said:

I wasn't actually having a go at Morrissey more the tendency for his music to "divide" generations on here so to speak. And the fact that the victim was some 20 years younger than the bloke that did it. ;-)

Joking apart though....it is a sickening thing to read. Horrific.
Don't start me on Morrissey Mac!! It probably wasn't down to Morrissey anyhow. I heard that Canada can be a depressing place. JOKING!!!!!

Do you think they'll reimburse the family if he paid for a single return?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.