The Pink!

It’s a generation thing. Some of us think footy scores, some of us think..

The Pink was the highlight of Saturday evenings, we used to meet in Royal Oak Didsbury, mates having either been to games, played themselves in non league and we used have a few pints and sit in the cocktail bar doing the quiz. Was brilliant start to the night.

We were talking about the pink on the way up to Newcastle I reckoned there was a topless miss pink on page 3 for a while nobody else seemed to remember it, can any other perv confirm it or was it just wishful thinking on my part.
I can confirm that the Pink did indeed have a
Miss Pink topless model
It was usually found beyond the centre pages
We all had one sellotaped to our lockers
If I remember, they stopped Miss Pink around
79/80

Miss Pink topless model
79/80
You seem well informed I wonder if you still have one sellotaped to your locker.LOL.
C.T.I.D

Miss Pink topless model
79/80
Cheers mate knew I wasn't losing the plot never let er artistic photographs slip from the memory.

Still have one (from 73 I think), that has me in the bit where they circle someones head to win a fiver. Not that I was circled..in fact if I can scan it I will post it on here for a laugh !
We appeared in there in the 81 cup final edition outside Buckingham Palace, the headline was "City hit Wembley the dry route" only problem was we'd been on the piss for 12 hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.