The pitch at the swamp

kippax71

Was thinking about this yesterday when watching the game and how players from both sides kept slipping over because the ground kept breaking up. Yes granny shaggers goal was a great finish but I am confident that had not VK slipped on the shit pitch then he would have got a head in on the cross. Wenger passed comment on how bad it was when Arsenal played and I am surprised no where else in the media is mentioning it.

Oh and my final rant goes to the c**t of a commentator yesterday when he mentioned fergie time started shitting it and even said "oh i will get in trouble from sir alex now for saying that" what a shithouse.

kippax71 said:
Was thinking about this yesterday when watching the game and how players from both sides kept slipping over because the ground kept breaking up. Yes granny shaggers goal was a great finish but I am confident that had not VK slipped on the shit pitch then he would have got a head in on the cross. Wenger passed comment on how bad it was when Arsenal played and I am surprised no where else in the media is mentioning it.

Oh and my final rant goes to the c**t of a commentator yesterday when he mentioned fergie time started shitting it and even said "oh i will get in trouble from sir alex now for saying that" what a shithouse.

The pitch is the reason theyve had valencia out all season.

There were quite a few slips - SWP fell as the ball was slotted through to him.

I watched a few bits from SS that I recorded and noticed that the pitch looked a bit ropey.

I suppose its expensive keeping it as perfect as ours - and there's no value in the seed market at the moment.

kippax71 said:

Precisely - had he not been upended by stray turf he would have got a nick on the ball and the wooney would have been as washed up today as he was last week

They've always had a dodgy pitch, something to do with the drainage I think, sort of legitimizes the "Swamp" nickname for the slowly decaying Old Trafford.

Our pitch is arguably the best in the league, never seen it get chopped up in the way others are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.