The Positive Manchester City thread

What makes me happy about being a blue, is no matter wherever you are (being in Cornwall this doesn't happen that often), if you see another person with a shirt or somethin city on, you can always have a chat or a beer, moan about us losing, and then look at the tele and we're winning 6 - 0, or we've just signed Robinho!!!

We've got Robinho!

And Stephen Ireland is Superman.

We are staying up, say we are staying up!

Living in Spain, meeting up with fellow Blues after the loss at Santader, gave me a buzz and what a cracking lot we have got.

Our club is a circus & has been for over 30 years, deep down we wouldn't want anything else & we certainly couldn't handle sustained success..........far too boring .
Supported City since the early 70's & even though we've had some, errrr difficult times, i wouldn't change it for anything.
It's a fantastic club , sit back, try to relax & just enjoy the ride........it's gonna be a blast.

bluemoon32 said:
Our club is a circus & has been for over 30 years, deep down we wouldn't want anything else & we certainly couldn't handle sustained success..........far too boring .
Supported City since the early 70's & even though we've had some, errrr difficult times, i wouldn't change it for anything.
It's a fantastic club , sit back, try to relax & just enjoy the ride........it's gonna be a blast.

I prefer a rollercoaster ride, not the circus act. Spot on about having it any other way though, I would hate to support non-entertaining Middlesborough, Bolton, etc.

These are shit times mixed up with all the excitement surrounding billionaire owners but things always get better given time.

Blimey, I thought this thread was meant to be positive.

I love being a blue, I am soo excited about the future like never before, who would have thought we would ever be even linked with the worlds best - the Kaka's, the Villa's let alone sign one in Robinho !!

This moment, this time we are in now, is what I have been dreaming about for 24 years of being a Blue.

Finally, we have a realistic chance of being one of the top clubs in Europe for the first time in my lifetime. No longer will I have to re read about the Lee, Bell and Summerbee era and hear older fans talking about the golden era of supporting the blues - I will actually experience it for myself of that I have no doubt.

Like it or not - and I love it - money buys success and very soon we are going to be very successful - THANK YOU SHEIKH MANSOUR FOR CHOOSING OUR BELOVED BLUES !

BLUE ARMY !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.