The positive thread.

Manchester33

There are quite a number of City fans that are constantly complaining about various things, from the way the club is being ran, to the quality of the beer on sale or the information about tickets and collections for Euro trips or pesky brick walls. I'd like to have a more positive thread to read about how amazing we're playing, the potential in our squad, how excited we all are to be going to Barca this week etc.

We're playing unbelievably, I know we've had a wobble lately but the football against Everton was sublime. Had we converted the first half penalty it could have been 5 or 6. Guardiola did something we've never seen before, he saw we had a weakness at right back and rather then shoehorn players into a position, he changed the formation to suit what we have. I thought Sane and Sterling gave their defense all sorts of problems and KDB + Silva are something else. It's a horrible Monday after dropping two points, but I feel this strange sense of optimism about City.

I don't think I'll be the only one who won't be surprised if we go to Barca and get something?

What a time to be a blue!

Here here i took my 70 odd year old Dad on Saturday and told him about the negativity on here about various things. As he tucked into his lovely steak pie, he spoke about the Kippax and how he used to put me on the wall between the North Stand and the main kippax with a twenty foot drop behind it and leave me there while he went for his half time pint and as a wise old man he said this is incredible. " I have been coming for 65 years he said and i love it now more than ever. Hope i am coming here for many more years."

I am absolutely positive that I will enjoy watching from the comfort of the vault across the road. ...Joseph Holt gets my coin, not Rupert Murdoch or some shyster agent. Each to their own.

These people who are forever moaning, are the know everything. They can't understand why Pep did this or Pep did that.
Constant criticism if we don't get 3 points. They don't understand,football is not an exact science and shit happens.
AND IT'S NOT FUCKLING FIFA17.

Edit. Sorry the positive. Went Saturday and really enjoyed the game.
Every time i see us, we as a whole and certain players are getting better.

I honestly think most of the moaning comes from part time fans who want instant gratification in return for their support. There is no love for loyal players, appreciation of the club and what we have got, tolerance of losing the odd game. It annoys me but i guess that is what you get when you become as big as we are.

I honestly think most of the moaning comes from part time fans who want instant gratification in return for their support. There is no love for loyal players, appreciation of the club and what we have got, tolerance of losing the odd game. It annoys me but i guess that is what you get when you become as big as we are.

You mean "massive" ? ;-)

b17cce305734368fbafecb0e257300b4.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.