The positive thread.

Garcia last night reminded me a lot of Spanish Dave. If he even becomes half the player Dave is we've got an absolute gem here.

Garcia last night reminded me a lot of Spanish Dave. If he even becomes half the player Dave is we've got an absolute gem here.
I agree. He was likened in another thread to being similar to Gundogan but I see a lot of Silva in how he plays, I bet he spends a lot of time learning from him

The positivity I feel is for the future. I know some people want instant success but over time and with some more signings I feel so confident about how our team will be playing in say about 6 months from now. We may or may not win trophies this year but I have no problem showing some patience if need be.

• World class manager. Wouldn't swap him with anyone.
  • The best forward in the league by a country mile.
  • The best midfield in the league by a country mile. Lets not kid ourselves... the likes of Merlin, Kev, Gundogan and Fernandinho would walk into any of Pools/Arse/Spuds and Chelseas starting 11.
  • An abundance of talented youth that are being integrated into our first team, we're scarily good in this department, and that's before considering the fact that Brasil's number 9 is soon to bolster our ranks.
  • Top of the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.