The power of prayer. What is it?

BlueS

It's a collective, it's a combined positive thought, that how it works.

If we all concentrate on a particular thing it has more chance of coming to be.

like City
like Life

Thoughts anyone?

Yes it is a collective consciousness gathering together in mind and hoping for whatever it may be.

Positive thinking is so powerful and real.
Energy is also very very powerful and real.

Bring the two together amongst fellow humans and positive results do occur.

Sadly there are many disbelievers and negative thinkers in our energy pool and they still have their Pineal Gland firmly shut.

Life is a videogame and many of us are still on the first level trying to beat the boss man, or some are entering cheat codes thinking this is how to win the game of life.

I'm no way near the big boss man on the last level but I certainly am not still stuck on level one.

My mind is firmly open and I'm happily playing this videogame called Life and its bloody good graphics I tell you.

Could do with the chest code for extra money but my daddy didn't pay for private education sadly but I did complete the council estate level as a child and passed it.

Yes it is a collective consciousness gathering together in mind and hoping for whatever it may be.

Sadly there are many disbelievers and negative thinkers in our energy pool and they still have their Pineal Gland firmly shut.

Life is a videogame and many of us are still on the first level trying to beat the boss man, or some are entering cheat codes thinking this is how to win the game of life.

I'm no way near the big boss man on the last level but I certainly am not still stuck on level one.

My mind is firmly open and I'm happily playing this videogame called Life and its bloody good graphics I tell you.

Could do with the chest code for extra money but my daddy didn't pay for private education sadly but I did complete the council estate level as a child and passed it.

Nurse!!

Just so we know, how many people do we need to make this positive stuff happen. And when you say positive results whose perspective is that from. My positive result might not be yours

prayer-2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.