The 'Pre-match/watching abroad/watching in a Pub' thread.

borassic

Pubs in London.

Is there anywhere blues congregate for matches nowadays? I know the old place either got shut down or moved. Tried to find a place in Farringdon for the Spurs game but it was closed. Fellow exiles...Any help would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try the Horseshoe again in Farringdon, it's where the London Supporters Branch meet up. I used to go there for matches when I was living in London, they're a good bunch.

For the benefit of supporters wishing to meet up before a game or simply wishing to find a boozer showing the game on TV.

All in here please.

Cheers :-)

I will be watching the game at the Comedy Pub in Piccadilly.

Try the Horseshoe again in Farringdon, it's where the London Supporters Branch meet up. I used to go there for matches when I was living in London, they're a good bunch.
It was shut last time I went there and travelled from West Hampstead especially. Gonna watch in the Railway down here.

It is that's why I'm in the comedy pub. Along with Marseille, Juventus and Udinese fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.