the present squad have had their chance

fathellensbellend

if we have money to burn, we need to make some big decisions.

the fact is, most of the team who crossed the line yesterday, couldnt care less about playing for city, they have accepted they are shite, have little or no chance of surviving the cull and have been exposed as the worst kind of mercanaries, ie talentless and spineless.

if we cannot shift them in january, pay them up and fuck them off, because some of them on the pitch yesterday would take pleasure in sending us down.

i have never left a game so appalled at the application of some of our players, people like elano, richards and vassell should be ashamed, big earners who had no pride in the shirt.

lets rally behind the manager, give him our support, and if the players cannot make the grade, good riddance.

fathellensbellend said:

the fact is, most of the team who crossed the line yesterday, couldnt care less about playing for city, they have accepted they are shite, have little or no chance of surviving the cull and have been exposed as the worst kind of mercanaries, ie talentless and spineless.

if we cannot shift them in january, pay them up and fuck them off, because some of them on the pitch yesterday would take pleasure in sending us down.

i have never left a game so appalled at the application of some of our players, people like elano, richards and vassell should be ashamed, big earners who had no pride in the shirt.

lets rally behind the manager, give him our support, and if the players cannot make the grade, good riddance.

agreed. ball, fernandes, jo, hamaan, benjani, vassell all fall into that catergory for me

Many of the present squad will be moved on, but it will take time as we will need to get replacements in for them.

fathellensbellend said:

Couldn't agree more with you FHBE.

sadly it take time to replace your squad members, due to our squad size and lack of depth and ability in that squad its hard to get rid of elano, jo, and fernandes etc without a better reolacement, otherwise were just getting rid of players and weakening the squad size.

but yeah we need to replace them now, and a big CB is a must

I am sure Hughes will be reading all these posts today and taking notes of who should go and who should stay, like fuck he will ,hes out having lunch somewhere and having a good laugh at all the shit on here,maybe he will have a peep at his current bank balance, jsut for reassurance of course

100% agreed. Any true professional will have seen the influx of money as a challenge to prove that they are worthy of a place. One or two have stepped up to the plate, eg Ireland, but the majority have just took to the field like they dont give a fuck. They assume that they are moving in the summer or even January and have just given up fighting for a place. I dont want players like that in our team - we need winners. For me we have a nuceleous of a good squad with most having a great personality and determination to do well.

Hart
Zableta
Bridge (unproven at City but a very good player nonetheless)
Kompany
Ireland
SWP
Robinho

If we were to add quality players to this existing core of seven, then we would do very well. But like I say before we need winners. I want our players to be gutted every time they walk of the pitch having lost. Of course they will never feel the same as us fans do, but if they are professionals and having a winning mentality then that can only be good for the club. I only really saw Kompany getting frustrated yesterday and that annoyed me, the rest looked like they couldnt care less. Its these types of players that need to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.