The Price Of Wearing A Vomit Top In M.D.

The Fat el Hombre said:
People haven't picked pocomoke up on certain things for nothing, it isn't coincidence that people have picked up the same person on a lot of things. Probably a lot to do with pocomoke posting loads of pics of young american girls and pretending he/she is one of them.

Our man has a point there... similar behaviour to another 'imposter' who recently disappeared.

What's with the 'pack of wolves' scenario?

Why is it 'funny' for NBC and Charleygirl to WUM for so long and get away with it? Oh, jolly fooking japes for them, but a few pics of someone claiming to be Poco is sending people up in arms? It's pathetic!

I had some banter with Poco and was WUMmed, myself, but I've hunted the poster down, like it was some bloody Fatwa!

People, it's WORDS and PICTURES! They don't destroy or shake the belief you have in humanity(if you have any!)! It's not life changing or hurtful! Grow the fook up! You don't HAVE to pick on the poster, like they're a leper! I'll have a dig, but I won't go overboard. Provacation is the only way I'll do so.

It's a real sh*t state of affairs to even 'cyber bully'!

Sad fooking b*st*rds.

Bigga said:
What's with the 'pack of wolves' scenario?

Why is it 'funny' for NBC and Charleygirl to WUM for so long and get away with it? Oh, jolly fooking japes for them, but a few pics of someone claiming to be Poco is sending people up in arms? It's pathetic!

I had some banter with Poco and was WUMmed, myself, but I've hunted the poster down, like it was some bloody Fatwa!

People, it's WORDS and PICTURES! They don't destroy or shake the belief you have in humanity(if you have any!)! It's not life changing or hurtful! Grow the fook up! You don't HAVE to pick on the poster, like they're a leper! I'll have a dig, but I won't go overboard. Provacation is the only way I'll do so.

It's a real sh*t state of affairs to even 'cyber bully'!

Sad fooking b*st*rds.

If it's only words and pictures, why are you so upset about it ? Whats good for the goose and all that!

I think 'upset' is over the top as a retort for my post. I think many members have had a dig, when they didn't have to. It smacks of gangs and cliques. You get people that'll throw in a sneaky punch, from behind their mate, when it's a one on one fight. THAT'S what I don't like. I've been through it on here, picked by some tw@s. Boy, you won't see me be meek and friendly again, when it comes to gangs.

You wanna defend the wolf pack? Fine. If you have nothing to contribute to my post, other than an 'empty vessel' statement, save it for someone who's overly bothered.

Bigga said:
I think 'upset' is over the top as a retort for my post. I think many members have had a dig, when they didn't have to. It smacks of gangs and cliques. You get people that'll throw in a sneaky punch, from behind their mate, when it's a one on one fight. THAT'S what I don't like. I've been through it on here, picked by some tw@s. Boy, you won't see me be meek and friendly again, when it comes to gangs.

You wanna defend the wolf pack? Fine. If you have nothing to contribute to my post, other than an 'empty vessel' statement, save it for someone who's overly bothered.

I agreed with the first few sentances re: "Wolf packs".

However, you seen to dismiss anyone who challenges what you say as "empty" or "irrelevant" or "unworthy of a response". I think its a cheap way of backing out of questions you perhaps don't want to answer.

I'm with you, as you'll see further up the thread in regards to how people seemed to jump on Poco unprovocked and acted like complete shithouses.

If you just answered people when they pushed back against you, rather than dodge their point (if its so irrelevant it should be easy to answer) then i'd make everything much easier.

IMO of course! :)

Well, whoever PB was or is it seems to me that they were considered fair game for a lot of stick. Seems to me that those who don't like "cliques" really should take a very long look at theirselves.

No idea if they were not who they claimed to be, but the poster wasn't offensive or WUM ish in any sense really.

I didn't agree with some of PB's posts but I just ignored those that I found a tad annoying and moved on.

GStar said:
Bigga said:

I agreed with the first few sentances re: "Wolf packs".

However, you seen to dismiss anyone who challenges what you say as "empty" or "irrelevant" or "unworthy of a response". I think its a cheap way of backing out of questions you perhaps don't want to answer.

I'm with you, as you'll see further up the thread in regards to how people seemed to jump on Poco unprovocked and acted like complete shithouses.

If you just answered people when they pushed back against you, rather than dodge their point (if its so irrelevant it should be easy to answer) then i'd make everything much easier.

IMO of course! :)

So I never answered the 'why am I so upset' crap with this statement?

Ok, then.

Look a tiny bit harder before posting a mini dig, Gstar.

The Fat el Hombre said:
mackenzie said:
I didn't agree with some of PB's posts but I just ignored those that I found a tad annoying and moved on.

Ignorance is bliss my dear, ignorance is bliss...

Really?

Explain to me then why another BM poster (not one you would normally associate with crap) pm'd me to say that PB was genuine??

This was 2 months ago and is a well respected BM'er.

And anyway, whatever the truth, there are plenty worse than PB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.