The Price Of Wearing A Vomit Top In M.D.

mackenzie said:
Explain to me then why another BM poster (not one you would normally associate with crap) pm'd me to say that PB was genuine??

I can't explain this to you if I do not know who the poster is, and even if you tell me (which I suspect you won't) I still might not be able to explain this to you, but I'll give it a crack Macca

The Fat el Hombre said:
mackenzie said:
Explain to me then why another BM poster (not one you would normally associate with crap) pm'd me to say that PB was genuine??

I can't explain this to you if I do not know who the poster is, and even if you tell me (which I suspect you won't) I still might not be able to explain this to you, but I'll give it a crack Macca

Whoever PB is I never found their comments offensive. And I don't know if the pm was genuine or not. But sometimes you just have to see for yourself and call it as you find it.

Bigga said:
GStar said:
Bigga said:
I think 'upset' is over the top as a retort for my post. I think many members have had a dig, when they didn't have to. It smacks of gangs and cliques. You get people that'll throw in a sneaky punch, from behind their mate, when it's a one on one fight. THAT'S what I don't like. I've been through it on here, picked by some tw@s. Boy, you won't see me be meek and friendly again, when it comes to gangs.

You wanna defend the wolf pack? Fine. If you have nothing to contribute to my post, other than an 'empty vessel' statement, save it for someone who's overly bothered.

I agreed with the first few sentances re: "Wolf packs".

However, you seen to dismiss anyone who challenges what you say as "empty" or "irrelevant" or "unworthy of a response". I think its a cheap way of backing out of questions you perhaps don't want to answer.

I'm with you, as you'll see further up the thread in regards to how people seemed to jump on Poco unprovocked and acted like complete shithouses.

If you just answered people when they pushed back against you, rather than dodge their point (if its so irrelevant it should be easy to answer) then i'd make everything much easier.

IMO of course! :)

So I never answered the 'why am I so upset' crap with this statement?

Ok, then.

Look a tiny bit harder before posting a mini dig, Gstar.

I'm not posting a mini dig, was simply asking a question?

It just seems to be the line you produce when anyone has a differing opinion.

Bigga said:
you have nothing to contribute to my post, other than an 'empty vessel' statement, save it for someone who's overly bothered.

Empty Vassell surely? Arf.

Only messing, I've no idea if Pocomoke comes from from Maryland or Middleton (although I suspect the latter) or if Pocomoke is a she or a he (again I supect, etc and so on). But their (the only appropriate pronoun I can come up with) comments on pretty much every social issue discussed so far leads me to believe Pocomoke is an idiot, regardless of race, gender or nationality. Having said that he/she will fit right in here.

Bigga said:
I think 'upset' is over the top as a retort for my post. I think many members have had a dig, when they didn't have to. It smacks of gangs and cliques. You get people that'll throw in a sneaky punch, from behind their mate, when it's a one on one fight. THAT'S what I don't like. I've been through it on here, picked by some tw@s. Boy, you won't see me be meek and friendly again, when it comes to gangs.

You wanna defend the wolf pack? Fine. If you have nothing to contribute to my post, other than an 'empty vessel' statement, save it for someone who's overly bothered.

Yet again you read only what what you want, proving what a pretentious cock you really are.

Firstly, Gstar, I could care less that anyone has a 'differing opinion' to mine. I'll challenge them when they're confronting me on something that's not true (i.e., you with you subsequent post on what I said. If you can't handle that, I can't help you.

And Ricardo...
Ric said:
Only messing, I've no idea if Pocomoke comes from from Maryland or Middleton (although I suspect the latter) or if Pocomoke is a she or a he (again I supect, etc and so on). But their (the only appropriate pronoun I can come up with) comments on pretty much every social issue discussed so far leads me to believe Pocomoke is an idiot, regardless of race, gender or nationality. Having said that he/she will fit right in here.

I've had my diffrences with the person, but I don't crusade against them, forcing them to want to leave. They've not threatened anyone, to my knowledge, and what the 'pack' did is disgraceful. Full stop.

Knight has his issues with Poco and generally does battle one on one, but there has been trend remarks about expentant responses from Poco, by other posters.

It just goes too far, especially with the attacking of Poco and I just get annoyed with it. It's a SIMPLE thing not to reply to Poco, unless P does it direct to another poster.

What's the problem with that method?

Haha, I've no problem with that method mate.

I admit I disagree fundamentally with pretty much everything "P" (bless) says but then I could apply that to many on here. As you say, it's easier just to ignore posts by members you don't agree with. That 'ignore' function can't come soon enough. Be a shame if he, sorry she, left on the basis of this though.

Personally I'm still going for the MCF.net troll, whether that was male, female, English or American. 'They' started posting here about the same time as the ban there started.

If it is her/him, and not the lad from Worthing, then good riddance, as they were a complete twat.

If not, apologies Pockie.

Afraid to tell you this Ric but the ignore function might not be quite the lifesaver you think. You can't see what the person's posted but you can still see replies to their posts, so you might have to sit there knowing you've been questioned but not be able to see it to do anything about it, meaning even people who want it on might not turn it on

Damnit. Oh well. But I can still turn off C_T_I_D's posts, right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.