The propaganda continues ...

We give them the best premiership season ever and the best end to the premiership season of all time. We gave them a product to sell worldwide. This is how they repay us.......................... Bastards!

after a year of angst against us with a media throwing everything..... we somehow came trumps. for the guts of 4 days they were behind us but i knew it wouldn t last- i expect more of the same next year with fergie putting words in the FA`s mouth.

we got to have platt taking the post match questions after difficult games,lets not let the media get under our skin again- now we are in control....lets use it.

baldybouncer said:
I've just sat through about 40 minutes of Sky Sports News and witnessed (1) Ronaldo extolling the virtues of the old pisscan and lauding the scum to the high heavens (2) A report the solskjaer could become the manager at Villa complete with a mini scum video wankfest and interview with the old pisscan (3) that **** Platini banging on about FFP and if the Arabs were to leave City and (4) An advert featuring rat boy promoting Sky's coverage of the Champs League Final but showing clips from the scum winning it (5) the resurrection of the Tevez/RIP pisscan non story. All City negatives!! Balanced programme production ... my arse!

Now I'm not normally paranoid (honestly!), but there seems to be a concerted effort by Sky to keep those trafford twats bathed in glory (ha fuckin ha). We're not even 7 days into our Premiership Champions reign and this shite hit's you full on.

Perhaps it's just me ... I don't know!

Relax they're just trying to balance out all the positives we have received lately. There are a lot of united fans they have to cater to, but there are also now a large and growing group of city fans. They will bend over for one group one second, and then take it from the next the next as soon as their done.

Just who the fuck do the pathetic bastards think they're kidding. They now know everyone hates United. Sky live in an utter bubble. Even Talk Shite have called them on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.