The queen

W W

worsleyweb

Fair play to her. Coming up here today and talking to victims. I know a lot criticise the royal family but she has been a magnificent leader of the country for a long time.

Thought she deserved some credit. At her age as well.

Fair play to her. Coming up here today and talking to victims. I know a lot criticise the royal family but she has been a magnificent leader of the country for a long time.

Thought she deserved some credit. At her age as well.
I'm not a royal fan at all, but I think if it brings a bit of relief and happiness to those in hospital then good on her.

My politics lean to the left and are the only red thing in my life and I have to say when it comes to the Queen good on her. I am a funny bugger I admit for a leftie being pro-death penalty ( for some crimes ) and pro- monarchy. I admit to qualms about the idea of people being born to a role rather than being there on merit but if nothing else were we to replace the royals we would have some twat of a president who would cost us just as much and attract zero tourist dollars in.

As for the specific point being made yes - our aged monarch deserves all the plaudits for going to the hospital to visit the injured. Fair play your maj

My politics lean to the left and are the only red thing in my life and I have to say when it comes to the Queen good on her. I am a funny bugger I admit for a leftie being pro-death penalty ( for some crimes ) and pro- monarchy. I admit to qualms about the idea of people being born to a role rather than being there on merit but if nothing else were we to replace the royals we would have some twat of a president who would cost us just as much and attract zero tourist dollars in.

As for the specific point being made yes - our aged monarch deserves all the plaudits for going to the hospital to visit the injured. Fair play your maj
Agree, but all the others should get down the job center.

Should have sent Kate, William and Harry, they know how to talk to the youngsters, thought it all looked a bit wooden and awkward, love the Queen though always have always will and thanks for coming

Puts the Great in Great Britain and United in United Kingdom. Smashing lady, pride of the Isles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.