The queen

I have absolutely no interest in the royals. In fact I find it amazing that we live in a country that has a queen, princes and lords etc. However the woman in question is clearly a fine individual and I was very happy to see her get involved today.

Meh. Despite the concept of 'Royalty' being ridiculous, her visiting victims (thus apparently brightening their day), I guess she can have a pat on the back I suppose. Nice one Liz.

Great for the queen to rock up today. Not only is she my favourite German parasite, it's always good that when a city is under attack law-enforcement has to divert its resources to looking after her.
Ah I'm glad you think anybody who can't trace their ancestry back at least a thousand years can't be British that should sort quite a few problems out.

Great for the queen to rock up today. Not only is she my favourite German parasite, it's always good that when a city is under attack law-enforcement has to divert its resources to looking after her.

That made me laugh.

I don't know what it is with the 'she is wonderful for her age' brigade, but I couldn't care less about her or the rest of them.

She does have big tits though.

Could've sworn i made a 'queen' thread yesterday??

I was at MCH when she turned up. She was about 50m away from me. Loads of coppers and security (10 outrider motorbikes).

Now i'm no fan of the royal shower but lots of people seemed very happy to have seen her, and putting a smile on the faces of doctors, nurses and patients at such a depressing time is no mean feat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.