The Ranieri Theory

Claudio decides the sweet shop should be locked up. Steptoe who's BFF's with the owner complains and goes on goal strike. The owner (Not the proxy, the real one) takes action.

Leicester fans I know are seriously pissed off with Steptoe the snake. As someone else's alluded to earlier in another thread it might all come out in a messy divorce.
I am pretty sure gory details will seep outta of the Foxes Fairytale Disaster movie...

The Guardians account doesn't really sit with Nigel Pearson,s team looking rubish and unfit most of 2014/15 before winning 7 games on the bounce to stay up..nothing to do with Claudio when this very ordinary bunch of players found form and fantastic fitness overnight...The Sweet shop was opened before Claudio turned up.

What I find very very interesting is that the managers sacking was being openly talked about online hours before it had reached the bbc and sky sports...thedelayed, staged ,and consistent media release and outraged reaction invites only suspicion.
Whoever owns Leicester holds the sweet shop keys.

I really hope they go down.

I know a lad is a Leicester fan, and when I laid out the coincidences surrounding their medical dept and their form since Wiggins medical team were caught, his stance was "I don't care if we were juicing". So he'd rather a tainted trophy than a respected club. Fuck em.

Well, that's the first thing that crossed my mind, especially when you saw Vardy running round on Monday night looking like he'd been let loose in the re-opened sweet shop
Spot on.
Almost as noticeable was the goal keepers return to supreme confidence and almost unbeatable form.where has that been all season I wonder.
Marhrez looked as though he had transposed back to being the graceful elegant but super fast midfield genius he appeared to be all last season,before mysteriously losing his powers for the whole of this season until Liverpool.
There is something very rotten within the state of Leicester.

I really hope they go down.

I know a lad is a Leicester fan, and when I laid out the coincidences surrounding their medical dept and their form since Wiggins medical team were caught, his stance was "I don't care if we were juicing". So he'd rather a tainted trophy than a respected club. Fuck em.

To be honest, if I was a Leicester fan and had suspicions of juicing, I wouldn't care much. They've lived the dream for a year, must of been great to be a Leicester fan last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.