The really useful gadget thread ; Part one the Tassimo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Taxi, 29 Apr 2015.

1. blueinsa

blueinsa

Rag Hunter!
    Im convinced.

Sign me up ;-)

On a serious note, each to their own but i prefer a cafetiere.

2. Taxi

Taxi

It's a price issue too and I would love an all singing dancing Barrista but bang for bucks this will rock your world ...trust me.

3. blueinsa

blueinsa

Rag Hunter!
    Would also love an all singing and dancing Barrista but other than a lottery win that wont be happening anytime soon.

4. peace frog

peace frog

doorman of perception
    ive got a boiled egg slicer,the one with metal wires,

5. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Have you tried slicing mushrooms with one. If the mushroom is fresh the egg slicer becomes the dogs!

6. I've got a smoothie maker that I've used....once ....in approx errrrm 9 years

It's ace

7. blueinsa

blueinsa

Rag Hunter!
    Ive got a wife.

She makes all my drinks and food and because i love her i bought her a few things to help around the kitchen.

I know......im too kind ;-)

8. Taxi

Taxi

This is excctly what I am talking about mate.
    Such a simple piece of technology but try emulating it with a knife ?
    I am on a high protein lower-ish carb diet and would not be without my egg slicer to start the day.

But I will give you one invention /gadget that deserves a place in the hall of fame.
    Step forward Mr Dyson for you have deserved the accolade.
    Many are trying to emulate but non will conker you.A really nice chap and inteligent beyond belief.
    I think the reason is he done well is because you just know he wont rip you off just by looking at him.
    If he says it's good then it's going to be good.I guess what I am saying is he has kerb appeal.
    The piece of apparatus we bought was the v6 dyson wand cleaner that you hang on the wall and it recharges iteslf.
    It has a six minuter clean on high powdered suck but on orninary suck it will sucks for ages.
    Loads of attachements and quite frankly the best gadget he has made to date.
    You can use it for wirelessly cleaning the car too by removing the wand.

Loads of attachemnts and a pleasure an absolute pleasure to use as there no wires.
    It's time to break free !

Last edited: 11 Oct 2017
  9. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

This is THE coffee that has become the standard for me. I enjoyed the Jacobs Monarch but this is the next taste up, and it's Medaille d'Or, Taxi! Have you tried the Marcilla Cortado. Spanish, as you would expect. If David Silva drank coffee I would imagine that this would be his first choice. They have a pedigree that only goes back to 1907, three years AFTER we won the cup, but still, the coffee is impressive, and it comes with the milk bit in the one pod, unlike the macchiato and cappuccino offerings.

10. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Sounds like a vacuum cleaner for Christmas and an iron for her birthday, blue?