The Red Devils v the Red Devils fa cup tomorrow. (Merged)

NewbBlue said:
Typical. Shite performance and they stumble backwards to a victory. At what point does karma come into play?

When Baconface leaves watch them fall apart and Evra,Vidic,Nani leave!

Re: The Red Devils v the Red Devils fa cup tomorrow.

Dr Mick said:
greeny-ctid said:
dotn tell the rags that. They have this idea they made all the songs!

twats!!

They did make all the songs.

Who can forget the fantastic "we'll drink, a drink, a drink, to Eric the King" song.

Anyone who seems to recall City fans singing a similar song in the 60s about some inside forward are sadly mistaken.

To add to the (long) list of adjectives to describe rags "arrogant", "humourless", "obnoxious" etc must surely go the word unoriginal.

:lol:

PMSL, but its a *fact* ...

See here ...

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salford_City_Reds" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salford_City_Reds</a>

The scum move in on something and Salford Reds have to change their nickname and insert another word.

The ORIGINAL red devils doesn't quite have the same impact does it.

Re: Scums Pitch

TFC said:
Its a fucking shit tip, always has been.

(so, no better than last week to answer your question ;)

Always been cheap gamesmanship in any sport.

We've always had better groundsmen.

Watching lightbulb head and the 7 million pound tramp
trying to play football today was one of the funniest
things i have seen on a football pitch...had tears rolling
down me cheeks at one point

I expect Sundays papers to say how well Crawley played ignoring the fact the rags played a heavily weakened side which rags paid 43 quid to watch a piss poor performance.

I doubt we'll get the same treatment if we limp through tommorow afternoon.

NewbBlue said:
Typical. Shite performance and they stumble backwards to a victory. At what point does karma come into play?

Karma wasnt on the subs bench so cannot come into play.!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.