The Ref last night

cyberblue

Thought we should have had a pen .we should have had a foul before they scored and how the fuck he gave a yellow card when our player slipped is a mystery ..am not clutching at straws honest !!!

Last edited:
I'm convinced someone leaned on him at ht, the two obvious decisions previously mentioned aside he was generally 50/50 in the first half but in the second he let the crowd ref the game.

Before anyone starts I'm not blaming the ref on the result just criticising him for being a shithouse.

Linesman was the difference, 2 poor sides but any momentum we built up was stopped by him.

Couldn't believe the one that Shaw got away with on Navas right in front of that lino, then Aguero slips after a slight drag from Carrick and he gives the rags a free, incredible.

Thought we should have had a pen .we should have had a foul beforebthey scored and hownthe fuck he gave a yellow card when our player slipped is a mystery ..am not clutching at straws honest !!!
Agree with you,generally speaking I think Mike Dean is the best of a bad bunch but last night those three decisions he made were terrible.Not his fault though that we couldn`t muster a shot on target in 90 minutes.

I mean, the booking after 8 minutes when Iheanacho slipped on an overwatered pitch and his face connected with Blinds shin really set the tone for the abject officiating throughout.

Am i missing something today with their goal? My reaction was it was a blatant foul on Fernando that let the ball run to Mata to score. However today, media ive heard praising the ref for playing advatage for the foul by fernando. I know i have blue tinted glasses on, but surely not? I thought the ref was very favourable towards them, but i expect nothing less with how bent refs are.

I mean, the booking after 8 minutes when Iheanacho slipped on an overwatered pitch and his face connected with Blinds shin really set the tone for the abject officiating throughout.
Two minutes after he'd let Blind haul Nolito down after turning him nicely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.